Background & History of Practice
Broad range of experience in the field of psychotherapy and Counselling have been gathered over few decades of successful practice internationally and in Canada. The following is a summary of Dr.Tahbaz's professional contributions.
- Founder and Director of Prospect Counselling &Psychotherapy in Toronto since 1987
- Consultant Counsellor for Ministry of Attorney General, Correctional Services, Children's Aid Society, Progress Rehabilitation Centre in Canada
- Active involvement at different Projects of City of Toronto related to Mentoring Professional Immigrants "Profession to Profession"
- Former Executive Board Member at the Brain Injury Association of Toronto
- Guest Speaker at many Government and non-governmental organization in Toronto
- Chief and senior expert of Mental Health Department at Ministry of Health in Iran
- Private Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy Clinic in Iran, U.S.A and Canada
- Director, Manpower Planning and Training, Ministry of Health and Welfare in Iran
- Associate Professor and Director of Curriculum Planning for Graduate program at School of Rehabilitation, University of Tehran and Graduate School of Social Work.